Friday, November 6, 2009

tired!

Started Social Psychology this tuesday. I've been finding it so difficult to concentrate. Still haven't received my grade for my previous class: learning & cognition, but I'm thinking B, maybe?

Can I say just how much I love this time of year? The crisp air in the mornings, the leaves smoldering the earth, making piles of jumping fun temptation, it's so warming to my soul. The blessed memories of growing up in Elizabeth, starting school, new clothes, new teachers, corduroy jumpers and turtle necks. Man, I love Autum. Often, I close my eyes and go back to 1980 - 1987 to remember warm café con leches, the smell of my mom's neck as she hugged me, the corners and crevices of my house. I remember browns and oranges; thanksgiving.


ahh...life is good. Thank you God/Universe/Jesus/Buddha/Earth/Autumn/Fatima/Oshun (Virgencita de la Caridad) & Chango (Santa Barbara)

No comments:

Post a Comment