Sunday, November 1, 2009

Almost there...

Ahh...tomorrow is the last day of this class. I'm just about done with my final assignment too, but I'm leaving the last paragraph for tomorrow. I know, I know...don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can accomplish today, but I'm beat. I've been at this computer all day doing school work. I've got clothes in the dryer that are beckoning and a TiVo'd show that needs my attention, but I'm not sure it's gonna get it either.

Halloween was fun. Here's a simple idea for a cute french sailor girl costume (since I had such a hard time finding some):

red french berret winter hat (Walmart, Target, about $5)
white and navy blue stiped polo (score!!) was a sweet goodwill find @ $3
extra wide legged dressy pant, the limited, yet another thrift store find from 1.5 years ago @ The Bargain Box
really cute navy striped Candies from Kohl's summer shoe clearance ($17)
little red hankie around my neck --anywhere
red nail polish and red lipstick
the look:


Just found out the good news that my dear "little" cousin (she's in her late 20s) gave birth today. Yay! Another beautiful addition to our every growing family. Cheers!!! May God continue to bless her.

Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment