Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hello World!!

It's been a very long while since I've blogged, years actually, but I'd like to start again at least as a journal tracking means. :-) 

So much has happened in my life since my last blog post. My children are huge and smart and talented and healthy. My hubby and I are constantly busy with home projects and family and baseball. I am now employed with the Guilford School System. I'm working with all the school psychs and I love it. 


 So, today I'd like to post about spirituality and a good article I received in my email today from my daily Chopra emails. The article is called "The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success", and in this article something was written that really resonates with me: "In the natural world, creation comes forth with ease. A seed doesn’t struggle to become a tree―it simply unfolds in grace." I love that!! 

Sometimes I find myself struggling to connect with my spirituality, but I find that it naturally connects with me when I allow it, when I hold myself open to it. I just have to keep my eyes and soul and heart open at all times in order to receive. 

The article also has some daily goals, a law for each day, thus the 7 spiritual laws, that will help achieve not only spiritual success, but they are an excellent guide for life success. Article: http://tinyurl.com/jsv9n8t 

No comments:

Post a Comment